- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- In this policy,“we”,“us” and“our” refer to FujiFrame. For more information about us, see Section 13.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
3. How we use your personal data
- In this Section 3 we have set out:
- the general categories of personal data that we may process;
- the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
- the legal bases of the processing.
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data”). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and/or services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“transaction data”). The transaction data may include your contact details and the transaction details. The source of the transaction data is you and/or our payment services provider. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and/or services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract; providing that, if you are not the person contracting with us, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data”). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
4. Providing your personal data to others
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Your personal will be stored on the servers of our hosting services providers https://www.digitalocean.com/.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
5. International transfers of your personal data
- In this Section 5, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The hosting facilities for our website are situated in United States of America. The European Commission has made an“adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
6. Retaining and deleting personal data
We retain Personal Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of data involved, but, generally, we’ll refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data.
- Whether the data is necessary to provide our Services.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. Google Analytics usage data will be retained for a minimum period of 26 months following the date of collection, and for a maximum period of 26 months following that date
7. Your rights
- In this Section 7, we have listed the rights that you have under data protection law.
- Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access - you can ask for copies of your personal data;
- the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
- the right to erasure - you can ask us to erase your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing - you can ask use to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing - you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability - you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority - you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
- the right to withdraw consent - to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
- These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects by visiting https://ico.org.uk/for-organis… may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, using the contact details set out below.
8. About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either“persistent” cookies or“session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
9. Cookies that we use
10. Cookies used by our service providers
11. Managing cookies
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chr… (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en… (Firefox);
- https://help.opera.com/en/late… (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/… (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/en-g… (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/… (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
13. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by FujiFrame.
- You can contact us by email.
14. Data protection officer
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: Joe Spiteri
1. Content Rights
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by Us or are included with the permission of the owner of those rights. We reserve all rights. You are not permitted to use the information or other material on this website other than for its intended purpose of providing background and general information about Us and Our products.
2. Information and Availability
Whilst We aim to ensure that the material on this website is accurate, complete and current, all material on this website is provided for information purposes only and you are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. We may alter, suspend or discontinue the website without notice. Errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information, interruption in availability, or damage to your computer system or any loss of data that results from the download of any material from this website. We do not accept any liability for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits, or any special damages otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
There may be restrictions or prohibitions applicable in certain jurisdictions on the purchase, resale or distribution of our goods or services. It is not Our policy to check the laws of the jurisdictions in which our customers are based and accept no responsibility for any losses or liabilities suffered by our customers (or their customers) in respect of their purchase, receipt or use of our goods and services. You are advised to check the applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. While We hope you will be interested in those websites, We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any content on any website linked from this website.
You may not include a link to our website or display the contents of our website surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without Our consent.
Trademarks and associated logos used on the website are trademarks of FujiFrame, its subsidiaries or associated companies and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. This website may also include trademarks of third parties. All those trademarks are the property of their respective owners.